SoCode are recruiting for a Enterprise Architect for a Global Blue Chip customer who are going through a sustained period of business transformation.
This is a Contract vacancy for an initial period of 6 months + extensions - suitable candiates should fit within the £650-750pd rate, we have no flexibility above this.
This role will form part of a new architecture team - we are looking for a seasoned Enterprise Architect who has a very broad experience level and who is completely vendor agnostic.
The suitable candiate will be able to work 2 days remotely - however on-site presence in Cambridge, UK will be reqiured to meet with the wider business.
Ideally you will be available to interview and start ASAP - this role is urgent.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Experienced Enterprise Architect with minimum 5 years’ experience
- Advise on and design a High Availability environment based on an existing project
- Should have the ability to shape the future based on global services including cloud based technology and SaaS i
- Confidence with challenging external providers and internal teams alike, also ensuring that a technical enterprise level roadmap is available for managing stakeholders.
- Vendor Agnostic
- Focus on deliering end service and value to the organisation.
- Networks, Cloud, DC, SaaS, PaaS etc
If you are interested in this role - please do forward your CV, we will be in touch with all candidates who are suitbale very shortly thereafter.