Embedded Software Engineer- Cambridge- Permanent- £45k-£55k
My client based in Cambridge is looking for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer as they continue to grow their team. They are looking for an engineer with strong Embedded Linux and C skills as well as real-time experience to work on a variety of products and solutions including design development of new features which are determined by their clients on a global scale. Equally, candidates with previous tracking or radar experience would be very preferable for a role like this.
The successful candidate will be a strong problem-solver and team player with capabilities to deliver clean code and technological improvements/advancements to their current line of products.
- C/C++ proficiency
- Python or other scripting language for test automation
- Real-time software development experience on embedded systems
- Experience of source code control and bug tracking systems
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a numerate subject
The following would also be an advantage:
- Windows application development using Visual Studio
- Knowledge of embedded Linux
If you are interested in this postition or would like to know more, please send your CV to email@example.com