Cambridge | United Kingdom
Up To £65,000
Are you driven to solve difficult problems? Do you want to be a part of a trusted team and make a significant impact to their success? Do you want to progress your career in the world of DevOps?
SoCode are working with a highly-collaborative team of data experts. As their Platform Engineer, you’ll contribute to the design, implementation and maintenance of their products, sites, and systems.
If you have experience in a more junior DevOps role or as a software engineer, and you’re looking to take the next exciting step in your career journey – this could be perfect for you.
Our client encourage investment and inventiveness in their people to help them succeed. They also offer wonderful flexibility. Want to start early or finish late? No problem! Fit your hours around your own schedule. And work remotely up to 80% of the time.
- Experience in the use of containerisation platforms such as Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Hands-on experience of using CI/CD services such as GitLab and/or Jenkins
- Great AWS knowledge – including EKS, EC2, ECS, ECR and/or S3
- Competency in using Linux and scripting in Bash
- The desire and willingness to constantly improve and learn new skills
You Might Also Have
- Exposure to front end development
- Experience in using Infrastructure as a Code tools
What You’ll Benefit From
- Continuous learning and development opportunities with constant training and support
- Collaborating with a fantastic team of hugely dedicated professionals and academics
- A hybrid working model with flexible working hours
Know someone who might also be interested? Ask them to get in touch – and if we place them in this (or any other) role we’ll send you some vouchers as a thank you.