Up to £80K + benefits
SoCode have partnered with a globally renowned machine learning focused organisation, as theEC2N 4AYy continue to develop their award-winning fraud detection and anti-money laundering software. This company have been rated as one of the top 100 AI companies globally and have won multiple awards for their technology and management.
After recently receiving around £30M in funding, they require exceptional data scientists to come and work as part of the established anti money laundering team in central London.
This role will have you:
- Processing and modelling large data sets
- Working with businesses to help them understand their data in relation to machine learning and predictive modelling
- Development of statistical models and algorithms; applying analytical theory to real world problems on large and dynamic data sets
- Provide input into future data science strategy and the further development of products
- Working with development teams to enhance the analytical infrastructure
- Developing an understanding of industry data structures and processes
- STEM Degree from a top university
- Experience applying ML algorithms to real world data
- Experience implementing statistical models and algorithms into software
- Practical experience of handling large diverse data sets
- Masters / PhD
What’s on offer
- Extensive benefits package
- Upto £90,000
- Quarterly bonus scheme
This is a fully remote role until further notice and Interviews will be conducted immediately. Due to the volume of applications we are unable to give feedback on individual CV’s. All relevant candidates will be contacted, and we offer a competitive referral scheme.