SoCode is partnering with a leading supplier of critical telecommunications systems to both the UK and international security sector. Boasting the Metropolitan Police among other prestigious clients, they have continued to innovate and saw excellent sales in 2020. To compliment their growth as they move into new markets and product lines, they seek a seasoned Contracts Manager to join the team. Reporting to the Finance Director, the Contracts Manager role is pivotal in working cross functionally to deliver robust legal documentation and contracts.
As Contracts Manager you will be joining a highly professional team whose mantra is quality in delivery and passion for the customer experience. This is a newly created post that will take ownership of legal documentation process and work as a business partner to commercial and R&D teams. It is imperative that applicants have a worked in similar environment and show extensive knowledge of sales export contractual obligations.Due to the nature of the role, the Contracts Manager will need to hold, or be able to obtain, full UK Security Clearance.
- Produce, review and manage standard commercial contracts
- Support Commercial Manager on larger and non-standard commercial contracts
- Keeping up to date on UK and EU procurement law, competition law and IP licences
- Liaison between Bid Team and Product Strategy Group to produce technical papers to support quotes
- Assessing and addressing the non-standard technical and commercial risks relating to bids
- Support the Bid Team with writing tender responses when more technical than commercial
- Build and maintain a library of responses
This is an urgent and very important role for the business. Suitable applicants are urged to apply and will receive prompt feedback.