SoCode has partnered with a large blue-chip company using a windows environment who require a contract Azure DevOps Engineer to help migrate their on-premise software to the Azure Cloud. This will be an initial 6 months, paying up to £600 per day, with some remote working after 3-4 weeks of being on site full time.
Technical skillset required:
- Cloud: Azure monitoring, migrations, API’s and tools
- Scripting: in Python, Perl or .Net.
- Software Lifecycle management tools. E.g. Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)/Visual Studio Team Services, Source Control and Build templates.
- Working in an agile environment
- Experience in monitoring, deployments and test automation of SaaS offerings on an Azure platform and knowledge of software development and deployment methodologies / principles
- An understanding of the core tenets and practices of DevOps within CI/CD
- Experience automation build and realise pipelines and using infrastructure as code
Please contact Bradleigh at SoCode for further information: Bradleigh@socode.co.uk