SoCode is partnering with a successful Cambridge business that produces highly technical handheld consumer products. Due to continued growth, increasing complexity of their products and expansion into more international markets, a requirement to lead their dedicated Compliance Team has arisen.
You will be working across departments and be involved from client brief through to manufacture. As the subject matter expert, you will lead on all matters of compliance for new and existing product lines. Managing a team of 3, you will ensure that new designs conform to ever demanding regulations globally. Ideally you will have worked in a similar role previously or be an experienced Quality Manager looking to specialise further. Knowledge of Electronic test and manufacturing processes will be imperative.
- Working cross functionally to understand product strategy and plan accordingly
- Provide technical leadership on conformance matters
- Devise test plans to ensure robust conformance
- Risk management of new product introduction
- Establishment and maintenance of conformance test system
- Establishment of partnerships with specific third party test houses
Outstanding opportunity to be involved in an exciting phase of growth with this leading Cambridge employer. The business offers a highly competitive benefits package and career advancement.