SoCode is proud to be partnering with a leading Digital health technology business in their search for a seasoned Business Development Manager to join the team. You will be working closely with the MD to formulate strategy to sell their product to GP Practices and the wider NHS. They already have multiple warm leads and you will be responsible for developing these relationships further. You will display a passion for Digital Health products and be able to quickly understand technological innovation in this space.
As a proven Business Developer in the Healthcare sector, you will understand the customer base and potentially bring some of your own contacts with you. The business is at a pivotal point in its growth plan and this position is imperative to supporting their strategic vision. There is a clear path to directorship for the right individual.
Duties will include:
- Developing a pipeline of opportunities within public and private healthcare providers across the UK
- Engaging key stakeholders with pertinent conversations to establish opportunities from a perspective of current developments in the health tech marketplace
- Establishing opportunities to demonstrate our value across the digital health landscape
- Establishing and influencing key client stakeholder relationships
- Contributing to the development and proliferation of compelling go-to-market campaigns
- Qualifying opportunities and engaging with clients at an early stage to develop a strong understanding of the bid process and competitive landscape
- Defining the structure and content of bid-responses, including being an individual contributor of engaging bid content and presentations
- Leading client engagements from a commercial perspective including commercial negotiation and as the commercial point of escalation