SoCode is partnering with an early stage technology business that is taking its innovative new product line to market. The Business Development Manager is a key appointment and will report directly to the Engineering Director.
You will demonstrate previous experience building relationships with Engineering businesses aligned with the Energy and Transport sectors. This is a real opportunity for you to shape the Sales strategy and establish long standing relationships with C-suite contacts nationwide.
Having invested heavily in the development of their ground breaking product line over the last 7 years, the business is now ready to assert market dominance and drive sales growth.
Duties will include:
- To generate profitable sales in line with the company's Business Plan
- To identify, qualify and build solid, high-level relationships with new business prospects in order to promote and sell the Company’s products and to meet financial and other targets set
- Pro-actively communicate with existing clients in order to maintain a consistently high level of service whilst identifying further new business opportunities
- Maintain the revenue and gross profit of each account, ensuring they remain profitable in line with annual targets, exhausting all additional revenue stream opportunities
- Work with our Customers, Potential customers, Operations, Finance and Engineering teams to ensure service requirements are clearly understood, developed and implemented in line with client expectations
- Develop increased profitable sales from assigned key accounts and to develop further accounts in line with business strategies
- Develop new and assigned Key Accounts