AWS DevOps Engineer
Cambridge | United Kingdom
Up To £65,000
SoCode are fortunate to be working with a wonderful MedTech on an impressive growth trajectory. They are needing an experienced DevOps engineer to lead improvements in the reliability, scalability, and security of their class-leading platform.
They are always looking to innovate – whether it be with patients, clinicians, or corporate businesses. They support patients from referral through to assessment, treatment, and rehabilitation through digital products. Think online doctor – but better. They’re doing a lot of good for the wider community by also relieving the overload on the NHS through out of hours services.
The team is as passionate about improving healthcare as they are about technology. They are also a very friendly and collaborative team – and welcome applications from DevOps engineers of all levels in their career journey.
- Commercial experience of delivering highly scalable and fault tolerant infrastructure in AWS
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as a Code capability – recommending suitable tools
- Experience of disaster recovery testing simulating real world outages
- Competency in using Linux
You Might Also Have
- Exposure to containerisation platforms such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience supporting software for healthcare including familiarity with requirements for medical device development
- Experience of working with a quality management system
What You’ll Benefit From
- Continuous learning and development opportunities with constant training and support
- Collaborating with a fantastic team of hugely dedicated professionals and academics
- The opportunity to work fully remotely from anywhere in the UK with flexible hours
Know someone who might also be interested? Ask them to get in touch – and if we place them in this (or any other) role we’ll send you some vouchers as a thank you.