Job title: QA Engineer
Location: Cambridge or Melton, Suffolk (2 days remote)
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 (Depending on level of experience)
Start Date: ASAP
Do you want to work for an interesting technology company that provide software solutions to help solve crime?
You might be a Junior Automation Test Engineer looking to step up into a mid-level role with a reputable company, or already be a mid-level tester who is looking for their next challenge? Then this is a great opportunity for you!
*Due to the nature of the business, you will be required to complete a Security Clearance & NPPV3*
Some of the things you’ll be involved in (not limited to)…
- Working alongside a variety of individuals within the business, helping improve the automation testing framework
- Helping support TDD processes and automated build pipeline, ensuring automation fits into the Continuous Integration process
- Carrying out Exploratory, Functional and Regression Testing
- Documenting results and effectively reporting any bugs found
They are looking for someone who…
- Is methodical in their approach, with a keen eye to detail
- Has solid web-based automation test experience, working with Cypress
- Has some previous experience of working in a cloud environment
- Is familiar with working on CI/CD pipelines as well as a TDD approach
- Has excellent communication skills and knowledge of the full SDLC
You will also be offered share options after 1 year of being employed with the company.
SoCode Recruitment are a dedicated team of specialist recruitment consultants who cover the Cambridge Technology market. We have a dedicated consultant for each division, and we cover all aspects of technology, from Software Development and Testing to Senior Appointments and business support roles.