Outstanding opportunity to join a successful start up providing technological innovation to the healthcare sector. As they continue to grow they now seek a dedicated Account Manager to oversee key accounts in the NHS and Private Hospital sector. Working closely with the Product team, the Account Manager will represent the customer internally and strive to deliver tailored solutions to agreed time-scales.
- Act as the primary contact for customers and responsible for oversight of customer projects
- Present solutions and proposals for customer approval and provide training on final solution
- Provide regular feedback to the product team during the implementation phase, escalating any changes that customers want to make that may have commercial implications
- Manage multiple customer implementations, whilst maintaining high levels of customer engagement
- Define and document concise business requirements for approval by the customer
- Serve as liaison between the customers, product and technical teams in the coordination, communication and delivery of all new orders or changes to existing services
- Ensure that all company and department processes and policies are adhered to
- Conduct insightful analysis into ongoing or one-time operational issues - highlighting relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
Applicants will be expected to have demonstrable experience in a similar role. Preference will be give to those with specific knowledge of the NHS and digital healthcare sectors.